The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
- ATV 2-Up
THREE-HOUR ATV SANDSTONE TEASER
This ATV/UTV adventure from St. George climbs halfway up the gorgeous Red Plateau and passes through red rock monuments with spectacular views of lakes and different mountain ranges as well as GARFIELD ROCK! This tour covers 14 – 18 miles and you are able to reach the minor sand dunes. There is no back tracking on the ride so new terrain is covered throughout.
This is a great ATV/UTV tour for those who are limited on time and just want to get out into the beautiful backcountry of Southern Utah and take home some amazing photos. Just be warned, this three-hour tour will leave you wanting more, we love it because our guests usually come back for a longer tour.
SOUTHERN UTAH ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Beginner to advanced level riding (we love the first-time riders)
- Visit amazing Red Rock formations
- Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah desert
- Learn history about the early settlers
- Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep-UTVs hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
- ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice-cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s license and credit card
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.