The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
Explore Zion National Park!
Come explore above and beyond Zion National Park! Explore the backcountry in the comfort of our Off Road Van that is heated in the cooler months and has ice cold Air Conditioning in the hotter months. You will not freeze or roast riding in the back of an open Jeep with us. You will have the opportunity to see multiple historical and geological locations. Our highly trained adventure tour guides share the amazing views and rock formations of Gooseberry Mesa, Smithsonian Butte and the hidden “cookie cutter” petroglyphs of Apple Valley. You tour will cap off with a visit to Grafton Ghost town, where many movies have been made, and the Grafton Cemetery. The town of Grafton was settled in 1859 and the cemetery dates back to about 1860.
Our Off Road Van tour gives you the opportunity to see what many locals don’t even know about. You will meet our local guide on Smithsonian Butte Byway in Rockville Utah. Depending on scheduling our adventure guides may be able to pick you up at most Springdale Hotels, this must be requested at the time of booking. We do ask that you arrive 20 minutes prior to your adventure to finish up any paperwork you may have missed and to go over safety with our guides.
Your adventure tour guide will fully explain what’s on the itinerary for your adventure and answer any questions you may have. We make sure to bring a cooler with ice cold bottled water and various snacks along for your adventure. You will be required to wear a good pair of closed toed shoes that will protect your feet for the hiking portions of the tour. Don’t forget your camera.
We skip all the fluff of other open Jeep companies and provide you with the comfort of enclosed Off Road Van.
Zion National Park Highlights:
- Ancient “Cookie Cutter” Petroglyphs that date back 2,000 to 8,000 years. These are petroglyphs like you have never seen before! They appear to be cut inches deep into the rock surface
- Gooseberry Mesa is a world renown mountain biking area with amazing views of the various mountain peaks in Zion National Park. The massive exposed shelves reveal 240 Million years of erosion and a departed ocean that left shoreline deposits which formed the cap of the mesa.
- Grafton “Ghost Town” and Cemetery have been featured in many popular movies such as “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid”. Grafton is said to be the most photographed ghost town in America.
- Smithsonian Butte Byway is a 9 mile stretch of road that connects Apple Valley with the town of Rockville, just outside of Zion National Park. There are spectacular views of Zion National Park, including the East and West Temples and the North Guardian Angel.
THIS TOUR DOES INCLUDE SOME MODERATE HIKING
- All guest should wear closed toe shoes
- Jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
We will meet you in Rockville, UT (Just outside of Zion National Park). Directions provided upon booking. Hotel pickup is possible if staying in Springdale, Virgin or Rockville, UT.