The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
LOOKING FOR A GROUP OR CUSTOM ATV ADVENTURE?
Whether you’re looking to tear up the sand and need a guide to show you the Southern Utah area, or are an off-road newbie, we’d love to help you out. Our guides can set you up with a customized ATV tour that will be the highlight of your meeting or conference.
SOME OF THE WAYS A TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED
- Start a tour at a unique time of day – we can start a tour pretty much anytime of day as long as we have daylight.
- Large groups – we have the ability to manage all different group sizes, let us help you plan an activity for your group.
- Corporate events – we can coordinate with you to plan an amazing event for your company or clientele.
- Unique tour length – if you have a specific time frame you need to fit into, we can help.
- Private tour – we can schedule a private tour for your specific situation.
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep-UTVs hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
YOU GOT TO TRY THIS – ATV & ZIP LINE TOUR!
Add a zipline to your tour, you won’t find anything like it in the world. This zipline sends you flying 800+ ft. across an amazing red rock canyon. The zipline is added to your tour. 4-wheeling and a zipline all in the same tour, an experience that will be the highlight of your vacation. This is subject to availability so be sure to let us know if you’d like to try this.
- ATV/UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye Protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice cold water bottles
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s License and Credit card
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.