This tour is a bit of a diggin’ in the dirt tour, however it is your choice if you want to wear that dirt home or not!
BEAUTIFUL UTAH SUNSET ATV ADVENTURE
This St. George, Utah ATV/UTV tour rises to an elevation of about 3,500 ft. with spectacular views of lakes and different mountain ranges, and you climb high enough to reach the MAJOR Sand Dunes and have time to do what we refer to as “SAND BALLET,” an experience you will never forget. There is a box canyon you ride through on your way down the mountain that was surely a hiding place for the outlaws back in the day. Best of all, the last part of this tour is experienced while the sun is setting.
The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV/UTV tour is a bit of a diggin’ in the dirt tour, however it is your choice if you want to wear that dirt home or not! Each person is at their own comfort level and nobody is ever asked to do anything more than they are comfortable with. Remember we are all about safety and FUN! This tour can also be modified easily for first-timers or family rides.
SOUTHERN UTAH ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Ride as the sun sets, see the amazing desert colors come alive
- Beginner to advanced level riding (we love the first-time riders)
- Visit amazing Red Rock formations
- Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah desert
- Learn history about the early settlers
- Play in the red sand dunes – different than anything else on earth
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep-UTVs hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
- ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice-cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s license and credit card
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.