The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
UTAH ATV TOUR RED ROCK RALLY
This full-day ATV/UTV tour is packed full of action and includes lunch! It covers all the riding area of our Half-Day Tour but also goes into “Jurassic Park,” which is an amazing area where all the rock formations look pre-historic, some with faces, creatures, ships, and other oddities lurking back at you! You have time to hike and get amazing photos (often we receive them as Christmas Cards from our clients’ previous year trip).
Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and talk about everything you have done and seen so far – it’s a great experience! This tour covers 27 – 30 miles. Again, this Utah ATV/UTV tour is one you will never forget – as our tours are very unique – and you won’t find them anywhere else in the world. We have been given a gift here in Southern Utah of beauty and splendor and we are all fortunate to partake of that GIFT.
SOUTHERN UTAH ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Beginner to advanced level riding (we love the first-time riders)
- Visit amazing Red Rock formations
- Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah desert
- Learn history about the early settlers
- Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep-UTVs hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
- What We Provide
- ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Snacks and lunch
- Ice-cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
- What To Bring
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s license and credit card
- Where To Start The Tour
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.