The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
HALF-DAY ATV RATTLESNAKE ROUND-UP
This half-day Utah ATV/UTV tour rises to an elevation of about 3,500 ft. and includes plenty of awesome trail riding as we take in the gorgeous views from our vantage point. Discover lakes, the mountain ranges, and sand dunes on this unforgettable ATV/UTV adventure. We have plenty of time to for our fan-favorite “Sand Ballet,” something we’re sure you won’t be able to get enough of. On the way down, look out for the box canyon which was a great hiding place for outlaws of the Old West.
This experience is a bit of a diggin’ in the dirt tour; however, it is your choice if you want to wear that dirt home or not! Each person is at their own comfort level and nobody is ever asked to do anything more than they are comfortable with. Remember we are all about safety and FUN! If you’re a first-timer or have little adventurers with you we’re happy to customize the half-day tour to your comfort level.
SOUTHERN UTAH ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Beginner to advanced level riding (we love the first-time riders)
- Visit amazing Red Rock formations
- Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah desert
- Learn history about the early settlers
- Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep-UTVs hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
- What We Provide
- ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice-cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
- What To Bring
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s license and credit card
- Where To Start The Tour
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.