The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
THREE-HOUR SPRING & FALL SUNSET ADVENTURE
- ATV 2-Up
SPRING AND FALL UTAH ATV ADVENTURE
This ATV tour in Utah is very similar to our 3 Hour Adventure other than we change things up slightly to accommodate the sunset. While on this tour you climb halfway up the gorgeous Red Plateau and pass through red rock monuments with spectacular views of lakes and different mountain ranges as well as GARFIELD ROCK! We ride over 14 miles of trail and reach the minor sand dunes before heading back – but no doubling up on this trip! Our ride back is on new terrain to maximize your sightseeing on this express ATV tour.
This seasonal tour is ideal for those who want a taste of adventure in the backcountry of Southern Utah but are short on time. Just be warned, this tour will leave you wanting more, we love it because our guests usually come back for a longer tour.
Offered only during the spring and fall due to early sunset!
SEASONAL ATV TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Ride as the sun sets, see the amazing desert colors come alive
- Beginner level riding (we love the first-time riders)
- Visit amazing Red Rock formations
- Experience the vast beauty of the Southern Utah desert
- Learn history about the early settlers
- Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth
THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN ENJOY A TOUR WITH US
- ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) – These are often called 4-wheelers.
- ATV 2-UP (All-Terrain Vehicle built for 2 people) – This is an ATV that is specially built for two people, passengers must be 10 years old.
- Jeep-UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) – These are also referred to as a Side-X-Side. Our Jeep’s hold four people, one driver and three passengers.
- ATV/Jeep-UTV (depending on your selection)
- Eye Protection
- Riding gloves
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
- All guest must wear long pants and closed toe shoes
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- A jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- Driver’s License and Credit card
All of our tours start at Sand Hollow State Park; it’s approximately 20 minutes from St. George, UT. We will provide detailed directions prior to your tour.