The colors of the desert and Red Rock come alive under the setting of the sun. This ATV tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
PETROGLYPHS, HISTORICAL, & GEOLOGICAL SOUTHERN UTAH SITES
Enjoy amazing Southern Utah sites from the comfort of our off-road van. During your guided desert tour, you have the opportunity to see multiple geological and historical locations while your friendly and knowledgeable guide drives you around in our air-conditioned 4×4 van. Our van can hold up to 10 people comfortably and is a great alternative to our ATV tours!
When you come out on a excursion with us, you will have an opportunity to see sites most locals don’t even know about. At the start of your tour we will have you meet at our local facility. Depending on our schedule and the participating parties, we have the ability to come pick you up at your hotel, this just needs to be coordinated with our receptionist. Getting to our location, we ask that you show up 20 minutes early so we can gather any missing paperwork and prep you for your adventure.
The guide will fully explain what’s on the itinerary and answer any questions you might have. During the excursion your guide will bring along a cooler of ice cold bottled water and a variety of snacks to enjoy while your are out playing. We require all participants to wear closed toe shoes, just to keep your feet protected while out site seeing. You’re going to have an amazing time. Be sure to bring your camera, there is lots to see.
SOUTHERN UTAH EXCURSION HIGHLIGHTS
- Petroglyphs – you will love the Ancient Petroglyphs at Little Black Mountain left over an 8,000 year period by the Fremont, Anasazi, and Paiute Indians.
- Glitter Mountain – you get to explore the Gypsum Mine also known as Glitter Mountain, where you can gather some of your own crystals.
- Historical Fort – visit the historical remains of Fort Pearce which served to protect the pioneers during the Utah Black Hawk War.
- Dinosaur Tracks – explore Warner Valley Dinosaur tracks where you can compare the size of your shoe with a Eubrontes track possibly made by a Tyrannosaurus dinosaur.
- Play in the red sand dunes, different than anything else on earth.
- We provide snacks and ice-cold water bottles.
- What To Bring
- Jacket (unless it’s the middle of summer)
- You’ll definitely want a camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them.
- Where To Start The Tour
All of our van tours start at our business location, directions will be provided. Depending on the schedule and group size we can pick you up from your hotel, please ask us about this.